Storage System Compatible with Star Wars: Rebellion Wooden Board Game and Rise of the Empire Expansion
Participate in the epic conflict between the Galactic Empire and Rebel Alliance with our wooden all-in-one storage box compatible Star Wars: Rebellion game! It is suitable for the base game and Star Wars: Rebellion – Rise of the Empire expansion.
- EPIC DESIGN. The outstanding design of our organizer for Star Wars: Rebellion will definitely leave you breathless! We’ve divided the trays into two sections – the light side and the dark side. We’ve highlighted this division with light gray and dark gray colors of the stain. On top of that, we’ve added mesmerizing laser-cut carvings on each game tray to create the atmosphere of your favorite cinematic universe.
- COMPATIBLE WITH Star Wars: Rebellion base game and its Rise of the Empire expansion. Our unique game storage insert consists of 29 holders that will perfectly fit all game components. It includes 12 convenient cardholders that are suitable even for sleeved cards (please note that the sleeves should be no more than 110 microns). It will let you spend way less time for the preparation for the game and cleaning the table afterward. Moreover, you will be able to store the game box vertically - all the miniatures will stay safely in place and the cards won’t mix up!
- GAME CONVENIENCE. Our board game organizer will let you enhance your gaming process. You can use most of the game trays during the session which will boost the convenience of your game space organization. Our insert also includes an amazing dice tower with a tray that looks like one of the Power droids. The Leader Trays’ covers can be used as player trays for ground and space battles.
- REQUIRES ASSEMBLY. This cosmic storage system for Star Wars: Rebellion tabletop game will become a fascinating construction project for every Star Wars fan. Even if you’re a DIY newbie, our step-by-step instructions will help you complete this entertaining puzzle. Please mind that you will need wood glue for the assembly. GLUE IS NOT INCLUDED. PLEASE BUY IT SEPARATELY!
- Please follow the instructions while assembling the organizer
- To assemble each tray you need wood glue for extra strength.
- Please make sure you assembled each tray correctly before gluing it together.
- You may fix the box with rubber bands after gluing it. This will save you time and simplify the assembly.
- Leave your finished insert overnight to dry completely.
The box includes 29 elements:
- 12 x Cardholders
- 2 x Rebel Fleet Trays
- 2 x Imperial Fleet Trays
- 2 x Loyalty Marker Trays
- 2 x Leader Trays
- 2 x Ground Unit Trays
- 1 x Ground Defense Tray
- 1 x Logo Tray
- 1 x Star Destroyer Tray
- 1 x Stormtrooper Tray
- 1 x Dice Tower and Tray
- 1 x Markers and Attachment Rings Tray
- 1 x Rebel Trooper and Vanguard Tray
Star Wars: Rebellion game is not included and sold separately
Enjoy your game with Smart One Box organizers!
Share this Product
-Fits perfectly inside the original box, and I mean perfect. It's not so tight that getting everything out is obnoxious, but it feels solid when it's closed and things don't shuffle around.
-If you have the expansion, all of that stuff fits and is accounted for too
-The design of every single piece is well thought out and thematically appropriate. The laser cutting and engraving are impressively precise and detailed. Super cool. The rebel containers are an off-white stain, and the Empire containers are a light gray.
-The dice tower is amazing, especially because dropping dice on the game board is a pain because of how full it can get.
-Almost no setup is needed when you take the cards out of the box, they're ready to be played right out of the box. Obviously, you still need to set up the game pieces.
-It's clear a lot of heart (and time) went into designing everything.
-Assembly. Because there are so many pieces, this took like 6 hours. I'm sure you could cut down this time significantly if you just slap some glue on there, but it would be a shame to ruin the awesome finish because you got glue everywhere.
I found that thinning out some wood glue (I used Titebond II) in a 50/50 ratio works. I painted the glue on the edges with a small paintbrush. I used rubber bands to hold everything together while it dried. If you do this, make sure you don't make them so tight that it deforms the containers, and if the container has a lid be sure to use it while it dries. Then I wiped off any excess gently with a damp towel. I even went back after a few minutes and filled in the gaps as the glue absorbed into the edges of the plywood. If you want a super professional finish, do it this way. Now that it's dry, you can't see any glue spots and everything is solid as a rock. They do include rubber bands in the package, but not enough to do the whole job. Buy more if you want an easier job.
Conclusion: This has to be the most precise and coolest thing that I own. And I feel like I have some part in that because the glue-up worked so well. If you love this game, buy this organizer. Simple as that.