Frosthaven Monster Stands Made of Wood - Monster Live Counter Compatible with Frosthaven and Gloomhaven Board Game
Are you looking for a set of perfect health trackers for your Frosthaven game? You’ve found it!
- TIME-SAVING. Our wonderful monster stands will enhance every gaming session! Speed up the setup process and enjoy the game!
- PERFECT FOR Frosthaven board game. Also suitable for Gloomhaven. Our awesome monster standees will definitely enrich the Frosthaven atmosphere! You will be amazed by their functionality: our trackers will not only hold the monster miniatures for you, but also display the effects directed to your character and keep track of the injuries of your enemies.
- DURABILITY AND QUALITY. We make our Frosthaven Monster holders of birch plywood of the highest quality. This material allows us to make the standees more sturdy and durable. The standees are painted with a protective stain to make them serve you even longer.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE. With the help of our clear assembly guide you will build up your monster stands in no time - just follow the instructions to solve this fascinating puzzle! Usually no glue is required, but a piece of sandpaper (included in the set) and a tiny drop of wood glue may be useful sometimes. Each Frosthaven health tracker set include both normal and elite holders. The standees have different colors, so you will easily tell the difference.
- PERFECT GIFT for Frosthaven and Gloomhaven game fans. Our monster stands will be an awesome supplement for your favorite game. Enrich your gaming atmosphere with Smonex!
The box includes 24 Frosthaven Monster Stands:
- 10 x Elite Monster stands with yellow basis
- 14 x Normal Monster stands with light-blue basis
Enjoy your game with Smart One Box accessories!
Share this Product
Some of the wooden pieces are loose. Monster pieces slide right out.
These go together really easily, one thing i found that made assembly work better is put them together on a hard surface, i lined everything up and then inserted the middle tab first just push hard against your table or bench and it goes right in, the next two tabs hold the whole thing together. I did all the clean up work with an exacto knife but the wood is soft enough to do with a fingernail and honestly just spinning the center a few times is all the cleanup you would really need anyway.
A few spare parts are included, but not enough for an extra token holder. Just an efficient use of the spare board I suppose.
I thought a sheet of circle pieces was missing until I realized they were built into the wider point rings.
Worked just as advertised. They were very easy to put together and are well made. During play, they spun easily, making it a breeze to track the monsters health.
These worked really great! Highly recommend!