Fallout Board Game All-in-One Wooden Organizer Compatible with New California and Atomic Bonds Expansions
We’re thrilled to introduce you our new all-in-one organizer for Fallout board game with New California and Atomic Bonds expansions!
- DURABILITY AND QUALITY. We used only the top quality plywood for our Fallout organizer. This makes it more durable and strong than its counterparts. At the same time, we’ve designed our storage inserts to be light and compact. It fits the original box and doesn’t require any extra storage place.
- SUITABLE FOR Fallout board game with New California and Atomic Bonds expansions. Our Fallout case will become your best way to store your favorite board game! It consists of 12 trays and holders to improve your gameplay. All of your tokens, cards and miniatures will have a separate box, so that nothing gets mixed up. All the parts of our organizer can be used during the game – they will hold all the game elements at your hand and will let you minimize the space needed for a session. The storage box is hand-painted in a marvelous green color that will enrich the game’s atmosphere. The wonderful engravings are not just a decoration, but a convenient indicators that will help you organize the components of the game.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN. We’ve created our Fallout storage box with the idea of convenience. Each part of it is designed to save your time carrying all the game pieces without mixing them up. We’ve added a super convenient cardholder where your cards will be numbered with the engravings on the holder’s side. The mini cardholders have useful dividers with engraved indicators. The cardholders will fit all of your cards, including sleeved cards and the ones with premium protectors. Our Fallout inserts also includes a sturdy character stand where your miniatures will be conveniently displayed. Please note that there is a specific place for Mister Handy miniature with a special recess for his hand.
- REQUIRES ASSEMBLY. Let your dive to the Fallout universe begin with assembling your organizer with your own hands! Don’t worry about doing something wrong! Each box contains a thorough assembly guide that will make it extremely easy. Please mind, that you will need glue for assembly. GLUE IS NOT INCLUDED. PLEASE BUY IT SEPARATELY!
- GREAT FOR GIFTS. The ideal Fallout storage inserts by Smonex will become the best present for all game lovers! They will definitely feel the love and care we’ve put in each detail. The all-in-one storage box by Smonex will become the star attraction of each game session!
- Please follow the instructions while assembling the organizer
- Make sure to remove the protective covering from both sides of the acrylic pieces. Use a hairdryer for easier removal of it if necessary. Just heat the acrylic surface a little to remove the covering much easier! Be gentle with acrylics.
- To assemble each tray you need a wood glue for extra strength.
- Please make sure you assembled each tray correctly before gluing it together.
- Put the acrylic lid in its place on the tray before the glue completely dries to ensure the tray doesn't get too tight.
- You may fix the box with rubber bands after gluing it. This will save you time and simplify the assembly.
- Leave your finished insert overnight to dry completely.
The box includes 12 elements:
- 2 x Map Tile Holders
- 2 x Wasteland and Settlement Cardholders
- 2 x Mini Cardholders
- 1 x Cardholder
- 1 x Character Stand
- 1 x S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and Caps Token Tray
- 1 x Trait and Quest Token Tray
- 1 x Pegs and Dice Tray
- 1 x Power and Enemy Token Tray
Fallout game is not included and sold separately
Enjoy your game with Smart One Box organizers!
Share this Product
Took a couple hours to put together. I used gorilla wood glue applied with qtips. As stated in the instructions a blow dryer for removing the protective film off the acrylic and a rubber mallet were helpful. Included rubber bands and sand paper were helpful as well. Some card stacks are little tight if you use sleeves (I have them sleeved with the no-longer-available FFG sleeves), but they do fit.
Ive used many different brands of game organization inserts and I really appreciated how these instructions had a photo showing what pieces go where and also notes were present to remind you about specific details with organizer.
As a previous reveiw had mentioned, take your time, assemble with care, this organizer is wonderful! Everything fits with precision, without any lift of the box lid. Fits all the core game and expansions. Makes set up and take down much less tedious.
I was a little worried with some of the negative reviews, but after building this for myself, I can assure you that everything fits perfectly. Take your time building it and follow the directions closely. There are some very subtle differences between parts that may seem like things don�t fir but I found it was usually me putting a piece together backwards or upside down. Dry fit everything first, then glue it into place with clamps and make sure all your pieces are at the correct 90 degree angles where necessary. Once put together, it truly is a perfect fit.
Be especially careful on the miniature holder. There is one very specific slot for the Mister Handy miniature that has a notch cut out for his third appendage. You MUST dry fit everything together first to make sure you align the slot for him and the top piece with his name labeled (pictured). Everything on this part fits upside down or swapped but the top only works one way, so you must align all pieces below it to the order the top is arranged.
For the Hex holders, I used a rafter square tool to ensure the holders were being installed at the correct angle. Again, take your time putting it together and it will fit perfectly. Rush it or don�t dry fit first, and you are sure to make mistakes and then it will not all fir in the box properly.
Other reviews mentioned that the top hex tile on each holder is not completely contained. This is correct even in my version, but it is not so loose that the pieces will slide out. Everything else fits so well, it is all held in place perfectly. I have not tried storing the box on its side since using this organizer. I cannot say if that works but I will test and update my review once I do try.
The miniature holder is a bit tight if you paint your minis. I do not paint mine but I am still worried about a miniature breaking trying to take them out. Hopefully, they will loosen just a hair over time. I do not sleeve my cards (yet) but I can tell that with thin sleeves, everything would fit even better.
final point: I have the base game plus both expansions (new California and Atomic Bonds) and everything fits in this insert. Perfectly. Box lift is barely noticeable if at all. Less than a quarter of an inch if I stack the player boards incorrectly. As someone else pointed out, it doesn�t show anywhere how to put them in, but once everything is together, it is fairly obvious where the player boards and scenario cards go.
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality on this organizer, but like I said, I took my time building it over several evenings and dry fit everything first. Only one piece was a tight fit that i had to sand down a bit but otherwise, the individual boxes are a loose fit and must be glued together. I would absolutely buy feom this company again.
The first thing that stood out to me was the quality of the wood. The laser etching is very detailed, crisp, and superb, no burn marks or rough images. Second, the wood seems to actually be finished with a light grey stain, which is absolutely fantastic. The wood is nice and smooth, and doesn't have tons of splinters coming off like I am use to with raw-wood inserts.
The instructions were good, but print was a little faded. The kit included some sandpaper and rubber bands, but I didn't need to use the sandpaper because all of the parts fit together perfectly.
Now, the parts are a bit loose fit, so they will need to be glued together with wood glue, which I have 0 issues with. In reality, these inserts get banged around a lot, and any pressure-fit joins for inserts of these kind will always loosen over time and fall apart. It is better just to have loose joints to begin with, so the gluing process is an ease. As mentioned, the kit includes a good few rubbed bands to help hold everything together while it dries.
So the insert itself is relatively nice. I only had two major issues with the design. The first issue is that the hex tile holders don't fit one of the tiles. There is just one loose tile on top of them. I think this is because for some reason they decided to carve out some mushroom clouds and "Vault" logos on the sides of them, instead of just leaving them as a flat piece of wood. The designs are cool, but I think just leaving it as a rectangular piece of wood would have been more functional.
My second, lesser, issue is how the miniatures are held in. I paint my miniatures, so I care a lot about how they are stored. The design is a "clamp" mechanism that clamps the round bases in to the side of the miniature box. I am not a huge fan of this, as it wears away at the paint on the miniature bases. Also, there is no clear way to get them out, which means you basically need to sit there and tug on the actual miniature to get it back out, which has me concerned that not only will the paint get damaged, but the miniature itself.
Otherwise, everything fits nicely in the box. It took a minute to figure out where to put the player boards and scenario cards as the instructions don't mention it, but there is no lid lift and it seems like nothing is going to fall out if stored on its side.
Overall, I highly recommend this and I am now interested in getting more Smonex items because of their quality and designs :)