Fallout Board Game All-in-One Wooden Organizer Compatible with New California and Atomic Bonds Expansions
We’re thrilled to introduce you our new all-in-one organizer for Fallout board game with New California and Atomic Bonds expansions!
- DURABILITY AND QUALITY. We used only the top quality plywood for our Fallout organizer. This makes it more durable and strong than its counterparts. At the same time, we’ve designed our storage inserts to be light and compact. It fits the original box and doesn’t require any extra storage place.
- SUITABLE FOR Fallout board game with New California and Atomic Bonds expansions. Our Fallout case will become your best way to store your favorite board game! It consists of 12 trays and holders to improve your gameplay. All of your tokens, cards and miniatures will have a separate box, so that nothing gets mixed up. All the parts of our organizer can be used during the game – they will hold all the game elements at your hand and will let you minimize the space needed for a session. The storage box is hand-painted in a marvelous green color that will enrich the game’s atmosphere. The wonderful engravings are not just a decoration, but a convenient indicators that will help you organize the components of the game.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN. We’ve created our Fallout storage box with the idea of convenience. Each part of it is designed to save your time carrying all the game pieces without mixing them up. We’ve added a super convenient cardholder where your cards will be numbered with the engravings on the holder’s side. The mini cardholders have useful dividers with engraved indicators. The cardholders will fit all of your cards, including sleeved cards and the ones with premium protectors. Our Fallout inserts also includes a sturdy character stand where your miniatures will be conveniently displayed. Please note that there is a specific place for Mister Handy miniature with a special recess for his hand.
- REQUIRES ASSEMBLY. Let your dive to the Fallout universe begin with assembling your organizer with your own hands! Don’t worry about doing something wrong! Each box contains a thorough assembly guide that will make it extremely easy. Please mind, that you will need glue for assembly. GLUE IS NOT INCLUDED. PLEASE BUY IT SEPARATELY!
- GREAT FOR GIFTS. The ideal Fallout storage inserts by Smonex will become the best present for all game lovers! They will definitely feel the love and care we’ve put in each detail. The all-in-one storage box by Smonex will become the star attraction of each game session!
- Please follow the instructions while assembling the organizer
- Make sure to remove the protective covering from both sides of the acrylic pieces. Use a hairdryer for easier removal of it if necessary. Just heat the acrylic surface a little to remove the covering much easier! Be gentle with acrylics.
- To assemble each tray you need a wood glue for extra strength.
- Please make sure you assembled each tray correctly before gluing it together.
- Put the acrylic lid in its place on the tray before the glue completely dries to ensure the tray doesn't get too tight.
- You may fix the box with rubber bands after gluing it. This will save you time and simplify the assembly.
- Leave your finished insert overnight to dry completely.
The box includes 12 elements:
- 2 x Map Tile Holders
- 2 x Wasteland and Settlement Cardholders
- 2 x Mini Cardholders
- 1 x Cardholder
- 1 x Character Stand
- 1 x S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and Caps Token Tray
- 1 x Trait and Quest Token Tray
- 1 x Pegs and Dice Tray
- 1 x Power and Enemy Token Tray
Fallout game is not included and sold separately
Enjoy your game with Smart One Box organizers!
Share this Product
I just got the Fallout Board Game the other week, but I absolutely hated how there was a bunch if empty space and nothing to organize all the pieces! Luckily for me I was able to find this product which, albeit felt a bit pricey, is definitely worth it.
The process of putting everything together went pretty smoothly overall. It wasn't any more difficult than putting together other organizers like this (I've got some for painting minis). The biggest grip I had when putting mine together is that one of the tabs that was suppose to go into an insert for the dice tray needed to be sanded down. It only took a few minutes using the sandpaper they provided (a bit of a perfectionist here so might take you less time). Also when reading the guide there were a few spots I got confused because I didn't catch on until half way that the non-darkened zones of the sheets were for use in the provided diagram. I'm just use to things being greyed out as the "selected" pieces.
The only other thing that bothered me is that there is really no designated space for the health/xp/rads trackers, but I understand and they are big enough not to lose easily anyway. A lot more space gets taken up by adding these organizers in so I'm amazed at how well it worked out in the end at all. No bulging from my box!!!
I cannot wait to pull the game out again knowing I don't have to go crazy going through plastic bags just to throw it all back into them! (I had multiple baggies but still enough is enough ??). Enjoy and if yours comes with too many defects I would say as always reach out to the manufacturer first and see what they say. Bad reviews should include any communication process you attempt! It helps everyone.
This went together almost flawlessly. I would caution about the first tray, dry fit the pieces, they may look symmetrical but they are not. Also on the bottom of the tray with the acrylic top I had to sand down one of the tabs so it would fit correctly. With those two things done the insert is awesome.
I shopped around some different brands for a Fallout insert, and this one was the best design and the best aesthetics. It totally matches the theme of Fallout. I'm very pleased.
If you have the board game I strongly recommend you get this organizer. It's a hassle to get the cards your looking for in individual stacks. This organizer relieves that hassle by organizing them in 20 card sections. If you have this game you must have the organizer as well!
Took a couple hours to put together. I used gorilla wood glue applied with qtips. As stated in the instructions a blow dryer for removing the protective film off the acrylic and a rubber mallet were helpful. Included rubber bands and sand paper were helpful as well. Some card stacks are little tight if you use sleeves (I have them sleeved with the no-longer-available FFG sleeves), but they do fit.
Holds everything as advertised, including expansions. All sleeved.