Lost Ruins of Arnak Board Game Storage Insert Suitable for Expeditions Leaders, Solo Mini Expansions and All Promo Cards
Explore the uninhabited island and learn its secrets with our Lost Ruins of Arnak storage insert suitable for the base game and its Expeditions Leaders, Solo Mini expansions, and all promo cards.
- UNIQUE DESIGN. Our marvelous Lost Ruins of Arnak storage box is designed to transfer you into the impassible jungle full of long-lost ruins. Its amazing color combined with the outstanding laser-cut carvings perfectly matches the theme of the game. The engravings we’ve added also work as indicators that help you put the game components in the right spot.
- COMPATIBLE WITH Lost Ruins of Arnak base game, Expeditions Leaders expansion, Solo Mini expansion, and all promo cards. You can put our storage trays into the original game box and it will fit perfectly. By using our storage system you can forget about the mess in the box – the game elements will not mix up even if you move the box or store it vertically. All the trays are made of long-lasting birch plywood combined with acrylic lids, which means that our organizer will serve you way longer than its analogs.
- GAME CONVENIENCE. Our Lost Ruins of Arnak is not just a way to store your game – the trays and holders can be used during the game session. They will help you spend less time on setting up and cleaning the game table. We’ve also made separate cardholders for Item, Fear and Artefact cards, so you can put them on the table right in the boxes. All the cardholders fit cards in protectors up to 80 microns.
- REQUIRES ASSEMBLY. Smonex organizer for the Lost Ruins of Arnak tabletop game is the best choice for any game lover! It will not only help you organize the game elements and dive into the atmosphere of the game but will also let you express yourself in creating your own organizing masterpiece. The trays arrive fully unassembled, which means that you will need to put everything together as a fascinating puzzle. And our easy step-by-step assembly guide is there to help you! Please note, that you will need wood glue for the assembly. GLUE IS NOT INCLUDED. PLEASE BUY IT SEPARATELY!
- Please follow the instructions while assembling the organizer
- To assemble each tray you need wood glue for extra strength.
- Please make sure you assembled each tray correctly before gluing it together.
- You may fix the box with rubber bands after gluing it. This will save you time and simplify the assembly.
- Leave your finished insert overnight to dry completely.
The box includes 19 elements:
- 6 x Cardholders
- 4 x Player Trays
- 2 x Level Site Tile Trays
- 1 x Expedition Leaders Tray
- 1 x Tile Tray
- 1 x Resource Tray
- 1 x Temple Tile Tray
- 1 x Guardian Tray
- 1 x Assistant Tray
- 1 x Solo Tiles Tray
Lost Ruins of Arnak game is not included and sold separately
Enjoy your game with Smart One Box organizers!
Share this Product
Looks really great and matches the esthetic of the game. Everything, including the first expansion, fits very nicely in the game box. Does require some wood glue to put together, but I personally enjoyed putting it together, similar to a model car. I would suggest a toothpick to help not use too much glue.
The insert is great. It fits in the box very tightly and definitely will not acommodate future content. I wish the insert was able to fit all the expedition leaders and player boards properly. My box can't quite fit without a little lift.
wow this insert is amazing! I am blown away with the quality of the engravings! I will now only buy from this brand!
I love this organizer! It looks high quality and makes setting up the game much faster. I've assembled 3 organizers from this seller so far, and they all require having your own separate wood glue. I'd also highly recommend a wet rag and toothpick (to wipe off any excess glue). A few minor quibbles: *I sleeved my items and artifacts for the base game and expansion. With my sleeved cards, 3 of the artifacts and 12 item cards do not fit in the artifact and item card holders. I instead placed them in the "Player" cards holder, since I don't intend to play with the base player cards since I have the expansion Explorers instead. *The base game and expansion fit in the original box, but the lid rises about a millimeter up if you include rulebooks. Despite these nuisances, I love this organizer and do recommend it highly!
I always go back and forth about organizers vs separating by bag. I really enjoyed putting this together, it is snug and adds significant weight to the box. Eventually it will likely cause some issues but so would the constant use its going to see.
All in all a great choice