Wooden DnD Notebook with 80 Refillable Pages - Beholder
Smonex RPG campaign notebook binder is created to help gamers keep all of their gaming notes in one place.
- COMPACT AND FUNCTIONAL. Our A5 gaming journals are compact, but still able to fit everything you need. All of your notes and drawings will be organized together in the way you need. Our notebooks are perfect as a backstory or diary, character journal, campaign notebook. You can take notes for tracking inventory, drawing terrain, game maps and more. The notebook binder can not only be used for tabletop games notes, but will become a perfect planner for anything: you can use it for work, studies or even as a recipe book. It’s perfect for anything you need to write down.
- 2 TYPES OF PAGES. Our dual RPG notebook contains both lined and graph pages, which allows you to take any kind of notes: you can write, draw and make tables with the necessary statistics.
- Refillable pages. Once you run out of space – just add some more. There’s always enough space for a new game! You can add or extract pages and change their order anytime.
- DURABLE HARDCOVER. Our hand-crafted journal’s cover is made of a high-quality plywood. The wooden hardcover will protect your gaming notes for years! Our notebooks are hard to break even during an extra-emotional game.
- AMAZING DESIGN. We make our engraved wooden binders in various designs matching the atmosphere of your favorite game – Dungeons and Dragons, Call of Cthulhu or any other game you prefer. Choose the design you like and enjoy the game!
- PERFECT GIFT. Smonex campaign journal is a perfect gift for any tabletop games lover! Show your beloved gamers that you care!
Smonex wooden RPG campaign notebook binder specification:
Cover: made of plywood with laser cut engravings
Filling: 80 blank sheets 8 x 5.7, inches (A5)
Mount: 4 metal ring binder
Hardcover unfolds 360 degrees.
Share this Product
Great quality, my nephew loved it. FYI - notebook uses a 4-hole punch for the A5 paper, which is difficult to find (although possible) if you want blank, punched paper.