Lords of Waterdeep Board Game with All Expansions Wooden Storage Insert Organizer
We’re extremely happy to offer you our new organizer for Lords of Waterdeep including all expansions!
- DURABILITY AND QUALITY. Our durable all-in-one storage box for Lords of Waterdeep board game is made of birch plywood of the highest quality. Some of the trays also have sturdy acrylic lids. The materials we choose help us make our inserts more long-lasting than other boxes of this kind. We’ve also done our best to make our organizer light, so that you don’t have any difficulties with moving it. Also, our inserts fit the original game box, so no additional storage space is needed.
- SUITABLE FOR the Lords of Waterdeep and all expansions. Our Lords of Waterdeep storage system is the best option to store your favorite tabletop game! It includes 18 components like trays and cardholders to increase the convenience of your gaming process. For example, we’ve added a removable panel to the Building Tile Tray, so that you can take the tiles out easily. And our cardholders are suitable for any kind of cards, including sleeved cards and the ones with premium protectors up to 80 microns. Our storage case will perfectly organize all the pieces of the game and will help you avoid mixing them up. Moreover, all of the trays can be used during the game for a more convenient gameplay.
- GREAT DESIGN. We’ve hand-painted our Lords of Waterdeep organizer in a spectacular gray color that will enhance the game’s atmosphere. We use the protective stain that protects the plywood, so that our inserts can serve you even longer. You will also love the attractive laser cut engravings on the acrylic coverings! Moreover, some of the wooden pieces also have the engraved indicators that show the purpose of a box.
- REQUIRES ASSEMBLY. Start your enthralling journey to Lords of Waterdeep universe with assembling your storage box! You will not face any problems with the crafting process - each box contains thorough instructions to make it easy and captivating. Please mind, that you will need glue for assembly. GLUE IS NOT INCLUDED. PLEASE BUY IT SEPARATELY!
- GREAT FOR GIFTS. The astonishing Lords of Waterdeep organizer by Smonex will become a marvelous present for any game lover! You will definitely feel and appreciate all the love we’ve put in each detail. The wonderful storage box by Smonex will become the main attraction of each game party!
- Please follow the instructions while assembling the organizer
- Make sure to remove the protective covering from both sides of the acrylic pieces. Use a hairdryer for easier removal of it if necessary. Just heat the acrylic surface a little to remove the covering much easier! Be gentle with acrylics.
- To assemble each tray you need a wood glue for extra strength.
- Please make sure you assembled each tray correctly before gluing it together.
- Put the acrylic lid in its place on the tray before the glue completely dries to ensure the tray doesn't get too tight.
- You may fix the box with rubber bands after gluing it. This will save you time and simplify the assembly.
- Leave your finished insert overnight to dry completely.
The box includes 18 elements:
- 6 x Agent Trays
- 2 x Adventurer Cube Trays
- 2 x Cardholders
- 2 x Big Cardholders
- 1 x Building Tile Expansion Tray
- 1 x Building Tile Tray
- 1 x Corruption Token Tray
- 1 x First Player Marker Tray
- 1 x Gold Token Tray
- 1 x Victory Points Token Tray
Lords of Waterdeep game is not included and sold separately
Enjoy your game with Smart One Box organizers!
Lords of Waterdeep Board Game Organizer Instruction: DOWNLOAD
Share this Product
Bought this as a gift. My friend loved it. She is going to be assembling it in the next week or so once she gets some wood glue.
This is an amazing product if you travel with your board games often. Really easy to assemble. I do recommend using wood glue to help make sure everything stays together nicely.
I love my new Lords of Waterdeep insert, it makes getting one of my favorite games to the table that much easier! Instructions and set up was easy, and I only had one box that didn't fit together quite right, but with a little sanding it works.
Nicely built and as described
The quality of the insert is top notch. Very happy with it. I did have a minor issue with one plastic piece being cracked. Not sure if it was damaged in shipping or if I accidentally damaged it. Not really a big enough of a deal to contract support about. Happy overall!